Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Belated Hello!

Hello there, world!

My name is Lena Frances Pellegrino-Grant. I was born on June 17th, 2014 at 7:09 PM.



(Note the drawing our big brother made me with a frog sticker! Pretty sweet, right? The nurse was kind enough to post it right where I could see it which got him SO excited.)


My name is Silas Angelo Pellegrino-Grant. I was born on June 17th, 2014 at 7:10 PM. One tiny minute after my big sister. (Yes, I know the 'L' in my name is a repurposed '7'. Just roll with it.)



(Note the drawing our big brother made me with a monkey sticker! How cool is THAT!? The nurse was kind enough to post it right where I could see it which got him SO excited.)



It has been over a year since we were born, and during that time, we kept meaning to start a blog...but never got around to it.

Yeah, we kept finding different milestones to tie it to, like our first birthday, first Christmas....

....First fight...

...Second fight...

But now that Dad finally has a bit of time, we decided to celebrate our big move back to our parents' home state of Connecticut, by starting the blog in earnest, and encouraging our big brother Sam to update his blog more frequently.


It's no coincidence that his blog went dark after we were born. We're quite a handful. But really, we're adorable handfuls. Seriously! We are so cute!!


So keep an eye out. We're going to keep you updated on our new Connecticut adventures.

But first we're going to spend some time catching you up on our first year of life and the great things we have been doing with our families! Whoo hoo!

Alright, Silas....seriously. Settle down. They're gonna think you're crazy.

Lighten up! They're gonna think you're crazy!

Ugh....baby brothers are the worst.

No! Baby sisters are! But I still love you! Let me hug your head!

Silas! Stop, we're trying to wrap up!

Yes! Let me wrap my hands around your head! I love you SO MUCH!

Silas! Mom! Dad! Sam?! Anyone!?

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS! 








No comments:

Post a Comment